- Updated On:
- May 17, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,945.00 ft2
Minutes from South Haven, this country home on 16 acres offers exceptional views and can accommodate a variety of lifestyles. Live the country life and work virtually at the same time from this one-owner custom built home. The property includes tillable ground, horse pastures, fruit trees (300 apple & 103 cherry), a six-stall stable, and a 7,500 SF riding arena. Built atop a hill to maximize countryside views, the home is surrounded by gardens and outdoor livings spaces. The primary suite, with radiant heat in the bathroom, is upstairs, with two other BRs and a full bath. The main floor offers generous living space, and can be heated with the living room fireplace with ‘Heatilator’ and the wood burning stove in the family room. Hot water on demand is a luxury in the kitchen. The walkout level offers additional living space and a full bath, and a whole house generator offers peace of mind. Some personal property available.
Additional information & features:
– Fruit trees include 300 apple (evenly divided b/t Empire & Rome), and 103 cherry (including Cavaliers, Hedelfingens, Schmidts and Queen Annes). Trees are currently leased to a local farmer, on a year-to-year lease. Annual income approximately $500.
– Internet is provided by recently upgraded DSL line (Frontier).
– Internet in both outbuildings to accommodate cameras.
– Main floor flooring is White Oak, sanded and recoated in 2019.
– Radiant heat in primary suite bathroom is electric.
– Central vacuum cleaner
– 300 amp electrical service